BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Friday, June 4, 2010

Flowchart


1)    For me, I would like to use flowchart in my mobile interface design or either screen interface design is because when the flowchart appear in the mobile/screen, it can let people know that what we are going to present and just few words and arrows, then we can let users to know clearly about the main-message. It will help my users to meet the interactive goals because it’s clear enough to know what things come next, and the users always will feel more comfortable if they know what will be going on. From here, I know my users will meet the interactive goals.

2 comments:

-aLeX- Life said...

ya...just a some simple word or boxes that you write is totaly bring out the meaning wat you wan to do~

Dennis said...

yeah! :)